"The words that left unspoken"
I could still recall, those memories of you,
The joy and all your laughter,
The love that we've been through.
and I still can't believe you're gone...
I don't want to remember,
The things we used to do,
I don't want to hear those songs,
All the things that reminds me of you.
I don't wanna feel the pain in my heart anymore!
Talking to myself, for reasons I can't find.
Finding out why everything went wrong.
I've been trying to hold.
the tears from falling down on my cheeks,
I just dunno if I could still go on.
I wanted you to stay,
The tears began to show,
You said you care for me,
But then you have to go
And now I know, you're gone.
ME
Shane?
1st Mar
Singapore Youth Olympic Games Organising Committee
分手都已過了那麼久 現在也有自已的生活
我不能像妳這樣 說分了就忘 我這樣是堅強
還是忘了愛的勉強 過去不想 全部隱藏
就試著遺忘
Seriously missing you badly
My Story
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
19:13
Blogged by.. shane @ 19:13
Well. I know I shouldn't be blogging right now.. but I cant help but do it.. BECAUSE I'M PISSED!!! seriously pissed with what is happening.. I didn't grumble much when I was asked (arrowed) to help to prepare materials for our booth. So I did what I could.. with little information on what is going on.. then now last min, all the things happened. and everyone is busy with what one has to handle..
really don't understand why cant one find someone with the experience to do it. If one wanna give someone a chance, ensure that help is there to guide when necessary.. Don't wait until the last min then say need help. Well, people will still help though. I'm helping too. But will providing more information kill one from what one has to do? everyone is busy with what they have to do. certain things need inputs before engaging the third party. and if one has given empowerment to another, then jolly well, let one do it.
argh!!! I'm suppose to be relax and either out with friends or home for dinner. but I'm still here, blogging angrily, reflecting what can be done better.. But do I have a say?
Someone said that I'm the hidden hero? Well, I replied and said more like a sai gang warrior!! Which is true.. I enjoyed what I do in SYOGOC. But there are times when I really feel like shit, clearing the shit, ensuring that the shit becomes food for the hungry people out there..
I CANT BE BOTHERED FOR NOW!!!
Will these make me feel better?
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com