"The words that left unspoken"
I could still recall, those memories of you,
The joy and all your laughter,
The love that we've been through.
and I still can't believe you're gone...
I don't want to remember,
The things we used to do,
I don't want to hear those songs,
All the things that reminds me of you.
I don't wanna feel the pain in my heart anymore!
Talking to myself, for reasons I can't find.
Finding out why everything went wrong.
I've been trying to hold.
the tears from falling down on my cheeks,
I just dunno if I could still go on.
I wanted you to stay,
The tears began to show,
You said you care for me,
But then you have to go
And now I know, you're gone.
ME
Shane?
1st Mar
Singapore Youth Olympic Games Organising Committee
分手都已過了那麼久 現在也有自已的生活
我不能像妳這樣 說分了就忘 我這樣是堅強
還是忘了愛的勉強 過去不想 全部隱藏
就試著遺忘
Seriously missing you badly
My Story
Friday, May 29, 2009
16:44
Blogged by.. shane @ 16:44
finally cleared most of my stuff.. left a few more to go.. time really flies.. 2 more days to June! and unknowingly, I've been working in SYOGOC for a year now!!
and my interns come and go.. another 2 more weeks and another 2 will be gone.. :( but there will still be another 2 coming in.. :) mixed feelings.. this 6 months working with them is really a very different experience altogether.. but anywayss.. wishing them all the best in their last year in uni.. yup, agree with them totally now.. they are my fav!!!!!!
many things happened since i last blogged.. getting more and more busy each day.. and maybe i did the right move to concentrate on work and nothing else. however, some times just simply cant get out my my head.. worrying about this and that..
sometimes i wonder, if i were to die tonight, will i regret? what will happen if i die tonight? there are so many ifs in life.. as i was having lunch with my other interns, we had this conversation on death.. i agreed with him.. is the matter how you look at death.. he said many is scared of death because there are many things in their life that are yet to be fulfilled. true.. those who had fulfilled what is needed or what they want to, will go peacefully.. but for those who have so many regrets in life, how to move on peacefully? right?
okay, maybe i'm not in the mood to work that's why I'm blogging here.. hahas.. k la.. shall go and finish up the rest of the work.. so that i need not work during the weekends..
and pplz in YOR, PLEASE TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOURSELF!!! HAVE A GOOD REST OVER THE WEEKEND!! IF YOU'RE STILL FEELING UNWELL, GO SEE DOC!!!! GET WELL SOON pplz!!!!!!
Will these make me feel better?
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com