"The words that left unspoken"
I could still recall, those memories of you,
The joy and all your laughter,
The love that we've been through.
and I still can't believe you're gone...
I don't want to remember,
The things we used to do,
I don't want to hear those songs,
All the things that reminds me of you.
I don't wanna feel the pain in my heart anymore!
Talking to myself, for reasons I can't find.
Finding out why everything went wrong.
I've been trying to hold.
the tears from falling down on my cheeks,
I just dunno if I could still go on.
I wanted you to stay,
The tears began to show,
You said you care for me,
But then you have to go
And now I know, you're gone.
ME
Shane?
1st Mar
Singapore Youth Olympic Games Organising Committee
分手都已過了那麼久 現在也有自已的生活
我不能像妳這樣 說分了就忘 我這樣是堅強
還是忘了愛的勉強 過去不想 全部隱藏
就試著遺忘
Seriously missing you badly
My Story
Monday, April 20, 2009
09:22
Blogged by.. shane @ 09:22
I'm back to blog again.. after 2 months of hard work.. my teams' effort were paid off!! the opening marquee event was a great success!! Thanks to the team for the excellent job!!
though I'm doing the same thing, but like i told my bao beisss.. i did it willingly and happily.. hahas.. though there are unforeseen circumstances that happened, but after pouring them out, i feel better.. this is life.. my kids felt the same way though.. but being their officer in-charge, i have to set a good example for them.. so all i said was, 'kids, it's alright.. let it be. doesn't matter..'
i really learnt alot from this. yes, indeed, a degree is very very important if you want to survive in this sector. there is nth more important than having a good degree and good interpersonal skills..
k la.. my job for today is to clear up the things which was left from last weekend's event!
to my 3 bao beiss.. this is solely dedicated to you all - THANKS A MILLION!! standing by me when I'm down.. giving your best to help me out during events!! really appreciate that!! =)
Will these make me feel better?
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com