"The words that left unspoken"
I could still recall, those memories of you,
The joy and all your laughter,
The love that we've been through.
and I still can't believe you're gone...
I don't want to remember,
The things we used to do,
I don't want to hear those songs,
All the things that reminds me of you.
I don't wanna feel the pain in my heart anymore!
Talking to myself, for reasons I can't find.
Finding out why everything went wrong.
I've been trying to hold.
the tears from falling down on my cheeks,
I just dunno if I could still go on.
I wanted you to stay,
The tears began to show,
You said you care for me,
But then you have to go
And now I know, you're gone.
ME
Shane?
1st Mar
Singapore Youth Olympic Games Organising Committee
分手都已過了那麼久 現在也有自已的生活
我不能像妳這樣 說分了就忘 我這樣是堅強
還是忘了愛的勉強 過去不想 全部隱藏
就試著遺忘
Seriously missing you badly
My Story
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
10:47
Blogged by.. shane @ 10:47
finally got time to blog again.. had been busy with the CAN! - Create Action Now.. many things happened.. there was the happy and unhappy things and of course.. the UNFAIR!! what to do.. this is the working world.. just got to adapt to it and live with it lo.. right?
i dont know if my attitude that caused people to look down on me or my character or personality or the ability to complete a task given.. WHO CAN TELL ME?!
i know i do not have a degree.. and this is my first job.. what i could give, i already give my very best and do what i can to help.. but apparently, it seems like my effort was not recognised.. i know there was some problem just hours before the event.. but i did admitted my mistakes.. but somehow or rather, there are people who only wants to get credit and pushes the blame to others..
many would love to have nothing to do at work.. but i dont like it!! cause it seems to me that if i have nothing to do, it's either i'm useless or incapable for completing the job given.. i would love to help and learn as much as i could this 2 years.. but.. WHO IS WILLING TO GIVE ME THAT CHANCE TO MAKE MISTAKES AND LEARN? who?
am i in the right job? am i in the right division? sighs..
really is sad until don't know what to do or say.. i don't wanna be a 'YES MAN!'.. i wanna get my hands dirty and learn.. it doesn't matter if i do not get the credit.. at least i learn about it.. get me?!
just hope that there will be someone.. just someone who sees my effort and understand the situation I'm in and how tough it is for me to work my way out..
k la.. need to go do my things.. if not cant take my half day le.. needa to rest.. tired of everything.. seriously need a break..
Will these make me feel better?
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com