"The words that left unspoken"
I could still recall, those memories of you,
The joy and all your laughter,
The love that we've been through.
and I still can't believe you're gone...
I don't want to remember,
The things we used to do,
I don't want to hear those songs,
All the things that reminds me of you.
I don't wanna feel the pain in my heart anymore!
Talking to myself, for reasons I can't find.
Finding out why everything went wrong.
I've been trying to hold.
the tears from falling down on my cheeks,
I just dunno if I could still go on.
I wanted you to stay,
The tears began to show,
You said you care for me,
But then you have to go
And now I know, you're gone.
ME
Shane?
1st Mar
Singapore Youth Olympic Games Organising Committee
分手都已過了那麼久 現在也有自已的生活
我不能像妳這樣 說分了就忘 我這樣是堅強
還是忘了愛的勉強 過去不想 全部隱藏
就試著遺忘
Seriously missing you badly
My Story
Friday, December 05, 2008
13:53
Blogged by.. shane @ 13:53
Yo.. I'm back to work again.. haha.. that 2.5 days like didn't rest enough lo.. cause my kids refuses to let me rest.. haha.. you know who you are.. lol.. but we managed to play like crazy.. the whole chalet became a gambling den lo..haha.. (well.. i did not play wor).. i was there to see water.. (in hokkien) lol..
played bowling like nobody business in the middle of the night.. cause we got free games ma.. though we didn't managed to go out to the beach, we still enjoyed ourselves.. ohh.. ya.. we drank like mad too.. but it doesn't make us drunk lo.. crap was what we did most of the time..
had pillow fight the first night.. well.. I'm not involved!! haha.. it was the kids.. i only watched and laugh lo..
BBQ was great! food was too much.. cause 3 of them didn't come wor.. the kids were so sad.. the whole night they were outside, waiting for you all.. keeping the food for you all lo.. but it's okay.. told them that you all were busy..
wanted to go sentosa after we checked out.. but by the time we were at vivo.. it started to rain cats and dogs.. so we changed our mind and headed back to woodlands.. then slack at my boy's house lo..haha.. then end up also didn't play bball.. cause all of them were tired...
if i know, today also take leave and slack at home lo.. abit sian today.. cleared most of my stuff.. but lazy to start on those that I've yet to touch.. ha.. later after work still have to head down to expo lo.. sian.. need to ownself go collect my race pack..
boring day!! sighs..
Will these make me feel better?
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com