"The words that left unspoken"
I could still recall, those memories of you,
The joy and all your laughter,
The love that we've been through.
and I still can't believe you're gone...
I don't want to remember,
The things we used to do,
I don't want to hear those songs,
All the things that reminds me of you.
I don't wanna feel the pain in my heart anymore!
Talking to myself, for reasons I can't find.
Finding out why everything went wrong.
I've been trying to hold.
the tears from falling down on my cheeks,
I just dunno if I could still go on.
I wanted you to stay,
The tears began to show,
You said you care for me,
But then you have to go
And now I know, you're gone.
ME
Shane?
1st Mar
Singapore Youth Olympic Games Organising Committee
分手都已過了那麼久 現在也有自已的生活
我不能像妳這樣 說分了就忘 我這樣是堅強
還是忘了愛的勉強 過去不想 全部隱藏
就試著遺忘
Seriously missing you badly
My Story
Friday, December 19, 2008
11:52
Blogged by.. shane @ 11:52
sighs..
i hate the feeling of having flu..stupid lo.. my nose is like running tap now and my eyes are so sleepy.. sighs.. going to see doc later after lunch lo..
which means maybe i not meeting the kids le lo.. =( so sick.. sighs.. how i wish i can recover fast lo.. if not next week jiu Christmas le lo.. don't wanna be sick during festive seasons.. sighs..
i made someone scare and angry wor.. just because i said somethings that i think i shouldn't have put it across so bluntly lo.. sighs.. i know the choice is in me.. i have the right to choose what i want.. but i just wanted to share with you what was mentioned.. but little did i know that I've hurt you.. I'm sorry.. i didn't mean to hurt you yet again..
suddenly, i just feel so useless again! DAMN!! what the hell is wrong with me now? why cant i screen my questions or what i want to say before telling them bluntly to you? sighs.. i guess i have hurt you deeply.. besides sorry, i really don't know what i can say le.. really so shity now..
I'm already old enough to know what is right and wrong.. and yet i can make sure a big mistake.. sighs.. really damn myself!!! sighs.. really hope you can forgive me..
I"M SORRY!! =(
Will these make me feel better?
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com