"The words that left unspoken"
I could still recall, those memories of you,
The joy and all your laughter,
The love that we've been through.
and I still can't believe you're gone...
I don't want to remember,
The things we used to do,
I don't want to hear those songs,
All the things that reminds me of you.
I don't wanna feel the pain in my heart anymore!
Talking to myself, for reasons I can't find.
Finding out why everything went wrong.
I've been trying to hold.
the tears from falling down on my cheeks,
I just dunno if I could still go on.
I wanted you to stay,
The tears began to show,
You said you care for me,
But then you have to go
And now I know, you're gone.
ME
Shane?
1st Mar
Singapore Youth Olympic Games Organising Committee
分手都已過了那麼久 現在也有自已的生活
我不能像妳這樣 說分了就忘 我這樣是堅強
還是忘了愛的勉強 過去不想 全部隱藏
就試著遺忘
Seriously missing you badly
My Story
Tuesday, December 02, 2008
11:15
Blogged by.. shane @ 11:15
finally cleared most of my work le!!! haha.. had a long long November.. and it will be another long long December.. hahas.. but i sort of like it.. it's because I'm enjoying what I'm doing.. though at times.. i get very pissed at things.. but after awhile, it all goes back to normal..
it's a good opportunity for me to learn as much as i can in these 2 years.. really wanna excel and prove everyone that I'm capable.. i know things will not be as easy as what was mentioned and said.. but I'm willing to take the challenge and stand firm in what i believe i can do..
spoken to my director and another head.. they are satisfied with my attitude towards work.. which i feel it's a good start for me.. there are of course rooms for improvement lo.. need to start to go for courses to improve myself le.. also need to improve on my England.. lol..
going on leave for 2.5 days.. wanna rest.. everyone else is chiong-ing and I'm here resting.. haha.. so bad of me.. but to rest is to go further ma.. (a Chinese saying).. really wanna strive the best i can.. so that when i look back at the end of 2010, i know i have succeed..
well.. at the midst of working hard, i will not forget to play hard too.. ha.. that's why these 2.5 days, I'm gonna play til i drop with my kids!!!
this coming week is my run le.. really don't know if i can make it.. lol.. but should not be a problem lo.. ha.. hope my knee don't give way..
leaving in about an hours' time le.. cant wait.. ha..
Will these make me feel better?
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com