"The words that left unspoken"
I could still recall, those memories of you,
The joy and all your laughter,
The love that we've been through.
and I still can't believe you're gone...
I don't want to remember,
The things we used to do,
I don't want to hear those songs,
All the things that reminds me of you.
I don't wanna feel the pain in my heart anymore!
Talking to myself, for reasons I can't find.
Finding out why everything went wrong.
I've been trying to hold.
the tears from falling down on my cheeks,
I just dunno if I could still go on.
I wanted you to stay,
The tears began to show,
You said you care for me,
But then you have to go
And now I know, you're gone.
ME
Shane?
1st Mar
Singapore Youth Olympic Games Organising Committee
分手都已過了那麼久 現在也有自已的生活
我不能像妳這樣 說分了就忘 我這樣是堅強
還是忘了愛的勉強 過去不想 全部隱藏
就試著遺忘
Seriously missing you badly
My Story
Friday, December 26, 2008
09:57
Blogged by.. shane @ 09:57
dragged myself to work today. so sian!! sighs.. already in holiday mood.. but anyway.. I'm still here to work..
apparently, I'm still not well.. hahas.. still having blocked nose and abit sore throat.. sighs.. sadded..
well.. sort of finished the FAQs for the CAN! Run.. but still feel that there are still questions that i have yet to put in.. alot of question marks now.. later afternoon still have to go for meeting.. hopefully can go off on time lo..
I'm tired.. guess not enough sleep ba.. some thoughts about this Christmas.. - quite fun.. stayed home.. because kids came over to have lunch.. though it was bored in the afternoon after gossiping.. but we kinda enjoyed ourselves with Jeffery (Rachel's brother) around.. he is so funny.. small size and cute lo.. lol..
rayson and me did something fun and crappy.. we created 'snow'.. haha.. process was tedious.. cause it's by hand.. but when we did the pulley thingy, it failed.. cause we did not have enough time to complete the task.. but hope they like it.. =)
rayson --> must jiayou wor!! hahas..
k la.. need to do some shit work le.. sighs.. what a boxing day!
Will these make me feel better?
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com