I could still recall, those memories of you,
The joy and all your laughter,
The love that we've been through.
and I still can't believe you're gone...
I don't want to remember,
The things we used to do,
I don't want to hear those songs,
All the things that reminds me of you.
I don't wanna feel the pain in my heart anymore!
Talking to myself, for reasons I can't find.
Finding out why everything went wrong.
I've been trying to hold.
the tears from falling down on my cheeks,
I just dunno if I could still go on.
I wanted you to stay,
The tears began to show,
You said you care for me,
But then you have to go
And now I know, you're gone.
ME Shane?
1st Mar
Singapore Youth Olympic Games Organising Committee
close to a month since i last update.. seriously, dont know what to update lo..
anyway.. was super busy at work.. got event every now and then.. this upcoming week.. have a pre-forum thingy.. still not sure if i need to attend.. but it's in our calendar.. sian..
like this song.. it shows how i really feel at this point in time of my life.. yup..
k la.. wanna go sleep somemore.. though i woke up at 11 plus.. still tired..