"The words that left unspoken"
I could still recall, those memories of you,
The joy and all your laughter,
The love that we've been through.
and I still can't believe you're gone...
I don't want to remember,
The things we used to do,
I don't want to hear those songs,
All the things that reminds me of you.
I don't wanna feel the pain in my heart anymore!
Talking to myself, for reasons I can't find.
Finding out why everything went wrong.
I've been trying to hold.
the tears from falling down on my cheeks,
I just dunno if I could still go on.
I wanted you to stay,
The tears began to show,
You said you care for me,
But then you have to go
And now I know, you're gone.
ME
Shane?
1st Mar
Singapore Youth Olympic Games Organising Committee
分手都已過了那麼久 現在也有自已的生活
我不能像妳這樣 說分了就忘 我這樣是堅強
還是忘了愛的勉強 過去不想 全部隱藏
就試著遺忘
Seriously missing you badly
My Story
Thursday, August 14, 2008
08:46
Blogged by.. shane @ 08:46
finally i'm back blogging..
hahas..
well..
an update of what i've been doing..
went to KL from 2-4 Aug..
enjoyed myself..
it was a time for me to relax and leave everything behind..
but i didnt managed to do so..
but still..
enjoy..
then on national day, went to batam with my fishes and long..
though there were some unhappiness in between..
but was resolved quickly..
also a nice and enjoyable trip..
yup..
that's all i think..
hahas..
ONE DAY TO FRIDAY!!
ha
oh ya..
some emo stuff here..
i seriously dont understand why people wanna compare?
esp when comparing the two that you like..
isnt this a little childish? or i would say bo liao?
i've always been who i am..
and why there are still people who wanna compare me and her?
i know i will always lose to her - be it looks, character, everything...
but i know there are still people who will know that i'm nice enough to fall in love with.. hahas.. (you should know who i'm talking about!! ha)
beauty is in the eye of the beholder.. right?
well..
i just wanna pen down my thoughts and nothing much..
so hope people can stop comparing..
it's no good you know.. *nono*
k la..
that's all for now..
shall meet my fishes some time soon..
oh ya.. our wakeboarding trip with eunice!! hahas..
loveesss...
Will these make me feel better?
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com