"The words that left unspoken"
I could still recall, those memories of you,
The joy and all your laughter,
The love that we've been through.
and I still can't believe you're gone...
I don't want to remember,
The things we used to do,
I don't want to hear those songs,
All the things that reminds me of you.
I don't wanna feel the pain in my heart anymore!
Talking to myself, for reasons I can't find.
Finding out why everything went wrong.
I've been trying to hold.
the tears from falling down on my cheeks,
I just dunno if I could still go on.
I wanted you to stay,
The tears began to show,
You said you care for me,
But then you have to go
And now I know, you're gone.
ME
Shane?
1st Mar
Singapore Youth Olympic Games Organising Committee
分手都已過了那麼久 現在也有自已的生活
我不能像妳這樣 說分了就忘 我這樣是堅強
還是忘了愛的勉強 過去不想 全部隱藏
就試著遺忘
Seriously missing you badly
My Story
Saturday, July 12, 2008
23:35
Blogged by.. shane @ 23:35
back..
went out with my beloved fishes and one long..
hahas..
went to the driving range..
realised that i haven been improving..
cant really hit well lo..
so i tell myself - must go weekly to practise le..
hahas..
went to hougang for sushi again.. lol..
but with a different group of ppl..
tue went with my sisters - susan and serene ma
this time with my fishes!!
long really can make us laugh till we dropped lo..
lol..
the funny things is..
long and beiyi say me and my part time lover looks like couple lo..
i think when xin see this she will either smile to herself or laugh out loud lo.
xin.. see i so good..
i annouced that you're officially my part time lover lo..
no need to hide le..
muhahahahahahahaha...
really enjoyed myself with them..
anyways.. tml going service instead..
was listening to the song i blog the previous time when i started to blog this entry..
一生爱你一个.. by ekin..
long this song so so so much..
got so much to say..
but where do i start?
hmmmm...
got to think about it..
(what's there to be left unsaid?)
anywaysss...
time to zzz le..
meeting zhou gong to chit-chat.. cannot be late de..
muhahahahahas..
loveesss...
Will these make me feel better?
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com