"The words that left unspoken"
I could still recall, those memories of you,
The joy and all your laughter,
The love that we've been through.
and I still can't believe you're gone...
I don't want to remember,
The things we used to do,
I don't want to hear those songs,
All the things that reminds me of you.
I don't wanna feel the pain in my heart anymore!
Talking to myself, for reasons I can't find.
Finding out why everything went wrong.
I've been trying to hold.
the tears from falling down on my cheeks,
I just dunno if I could still go on.
I wanted you to stay,
The tears began to show,
You said you care for me,
But then you have to go
And now I know, you're gone.
ME
Shane?
1st Mar
Singapore Youth Olympic Games Organising Committee
分手都已過了那麼久 現在也有自已的生活
我不能像妳這樣 說分了就忘 我這樣是堅強
還是忘了愛的勉強 過去不想 全部隱藏
就試著遺忘
Seriously missing you badly
My Story
Saturday, June 21, 2008
13:57
Blogged by.. shane @ 13:57
what the hell is wrong with youths these days?
am i really a bad influence to people around me?
what the hell is wrong?
what have i done to deserve all these?
years ago, no one wished things to happen that way..
why are there still people living in the past?
esp living with things that does not involve them?
care and concern and over=protective is TWO DIFFERENT THINGS!!!
the police force used to have shorts as part of their uniform..
now? they have long pants!!
30 years ago, a plate of noodles cost you not more than 50cents
and now? it's like $2.50/$3!!
so move on in life..
everyone just have to do that..
having people to be popping in and out of one's life is bound to have de..
you cant stop that..
what you can do is only not to let history repeat itself..
and i believe that history will NOT repeat itself!!!
many may be unsure what the hell i'm talking about..
that doesnt matter..
maybe i deserve all these?
haven i changed for the better all these years?
i always give the best in me to people around me..
cant you just feel it?
or haven i done enough to convince you that i'm a changed person?
people come into my life, leave me..
all these are just part of life..
there's nothing i can do to stop them..
it's their choice..
I GOT TO RESPECT THEM..
and i did..
cant you just see that?!
i dun blame one for saying such things..
i can understand the position one was in when one said that..
but why cant people put themselves into my shoe and think what have i been through?
i'm also learning and picking myself up..
chances are to be given to people who are willing to change for the better..
if haven i been changing for the better,
i will not be here blogging,..
i would have been up there, regretting on the things that i have had done..
right?
one does have the freedom to do what one wants to do or say.
and i have not right or not in any position to say:
'hey you, you cannot do this, you cannot do that'
right?
why isnt someone out there who is willing to be in my shoes?
after falling so many times,
you think i still dare fall into another pit hole which i see?
i don't dare..
argh!!!
忍!!!
Will these make me feel better?
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com