"The words that left unspoken"
I could still recall, those memories of you,
The joy and all your laughter,
The love that we've been through.
and I still can't believe you're gone...
I don't want to remember,
The things we used to do,
I don't want to hear those songs,
All the things that reminds me of you.
I don't wanna feel the pain in my heart anymore!
Talking to myself, for reasons I can't find.
Finding out why everything went wrong.
I've been trying to hold.
the tears from falling down on my cheeks,
I just dunno if I could still go on.
I wanted you to stay,
The tears began to show,
You said you care for me,
But then you have to go
And now I know, you're gone.
ME
Shane?
1st Mar
Singapore Youth Olympic Games Organising Committee
分手都已過了那麼久 現在也有自已的生活
我不能像妳這樣 說分了就忘 我這樣是堅強
還是忘了愛的勉強 過去不想 全部隱藏
就試著遺忘
Seriously missing you badly
My Story
Friday, June 06, 2008
13:28
Blogged by.. shane @ 13:28
IT'S FRIDAY!!! today knocking off early..
so glad.. but still waiting for the princess to msg me and see if we are meeting later..
today lunch was early.. lol..
but we realised that for the past few days, esp during lunch time,
we always had something disgusting to talk about.. lol..
take for example..
for the past 2 days, we have been talking about the supersize me that was broadcasted on arts central.. talking about eating mac for 30 days and you will gain 20pounds.. it's true.. then when the staff asked to upsize the meal, the guy cannot say no.. then it had shown that eating excessive fast food/junk food is harmful!! lol.. then most of my colleagues don't dare to eat lo.. lol..
then just now.. talking about foreign workers near jurong point.. lol.. of them them actually found out that these ppl have hair sticking out of their ear!! OMG!!! we just finished our food lo.. hahas..
anywayss...
trying to think of things to do to spend the afternoon..
lol..
going to get some stuff later.. food!!!
lol..
loveess...
Will these make me feel better?
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com