"The words that left unspoken"
I could still recall, those memories of you,
The joy and all your laughter,
The love that we've been through.
and I still can't believe you're gone...
I don't want to remember,
The things we used to do,
I don't want to hear those songs,
All the things that reminds me of you.
I don't wanna feel the pain in my heart anymore!
Talking to myself, for reasons I can't find.
Finding out why everything went wrong.
I've been trying to hold.
the tears from falling down on my cheeks,
I just dunno if I could still go on.
I wanted you to stay,
The tears began to show,
You said you care for me,
But then you have to go
And now I know, you're gone.
ME
Shane?
1st Mar
Singapore Youth Olympic Games Organising Committee
分手都已過了那麼久 現在也有自已的生活
我不能像妳這樣 說分了就忘 我這樣是堅強
還是忘了愛的勉強 過去不想 全部隱藏
就試著遺忘
Seriously missing you badly
My Story
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
21:09
Blogged by.. shane @ 21:09
22 more days to exams!!
sighs..
haven even started revising wor..
due to all the projects that are hanging up there..
sighs..
2 more days to v day..
very fast..
don't know if i should really bring you to WG..
i know you don't like the idea of spending so much on food..
can understand..
also promised you..i din buy anything for you..
but..i've got a BIG BIG present for you..
really hope it touches your heart..
din dare to have too much high hopes..
hee..
just wanna see you happy..
it's our first v day..
just wanna make it special for you..
hee..
anyway..
jiayou for your studies k?
(really miss hugging you..)
hee..
loving you..Labels: exams and v day
Will these make me feel better?
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com