"The words that left unspoken"
I could still recall, those memories of you,
The joy and all your laughter,
The love that we've been through.
and I still can't believe you're gone...
I don't want to remember,
The things we used to do,
I don't want to hear those songs,
All the things that reminds me of you.
I don't wanna feel the pain in my heart anymore!
Talking to myself, for reasons I can't find.
Finding out why everything went wrong.
I've been trying to hold.
the tears from falling down on my cheeks,
I just dunno if I could still go on.
I wanted you to stay,
The tears began to show,
You said you care for me,
But then you have to go
And now I know, you're gone.
ME
Shane?
1st Mar
Singapore Youth Olympic Games Organising Committee
分手都已過了那麼久 現在也有自已的生活
我不能像妳這樣 說分了就忘 我這樣是堅強
還是忘了愛的勉強 過去不想 全部隱藏
就試著遺忘
Seriously missing you badly
My Story
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
17:46
Blogged by.. shane @ 17:46
sighs..
the weekend wasnt a good one..
quarrelled with him..
i simply don't understand why this would happened to me..
have i done anything wrong to deserve all these?
i'm just a kid..
i know that's the nature of a man!!
but..
i'm his daughter!!
why cant he spare a thought for me?
and why should i spare a thought for him?
is it being fair to me?
yes, i admit that i am jealous..
who the hell in the world will not be jealous when your father love others more than you?
moreover, they are not related at all!!!!!!!
sighs..
there's nothing i can do..
i wanna leave this place for good..
but can i?
today i stayed home..
cause wasnt feeling very well..
whole body is aching like mad..
thought i could have a good rest..
but ended up kana nagged again..
got scolded of course..
everyone seems to see that the whole disput is caused by me..
everyone in the house said that it was me who is not understanding enough..
why should i teach him something that i myself don't even really know..
i'm not a teacher..
how can i teach him the proper way of doing certain things?
why cant he understand me first?
i thought that is what parents ought to do?!
many will say - this is your life.. live it!!
but..
why me?!
why cant he put himself into my shoe and think for me?
so what if he is my father?
he dont even care!!
keep saying no money!!
of course no money la..
who knows where he throw his money at?
sighs..
i guess i can really forgo going into the uni now even if i stand a chance..
i dont wanna depend on him..
i wanna prove to him that he really SUCK being a parent!!
argh~
drag to stay home now..
dont wanna see his face..
dont wanna talk to him..
dont even wanna sit together to have dinner!!
i really dont know why is he treating me this way..
i really dont know why!!!!!!!!!!!
dear..
.......
loving you..Labels: why me?
Will these make me feel better?
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com