"The words that left unspoken"
I could still recall, those memories of you,
The joy and all your laughter,
The love that we've been through.
and I still can't believe you're gone...
I don't want to remember,
The things we used to do,
I don't want to hear those songs,
All the things that reminds me of you.
I don't wanna feel the pain in my heart anymore!
Talking to myself, for reasons I can't find.
Finding out why everything went wrong.
I've been trying to hold.
the tears from falling down on my cheeks,
I just dunno if I could still go on.
I wanted you to stay,
The tears began to show,
You said you care for me,
But then you have to go
And now I know, you're gone.
ME
Shane?
1st Mar
Singapore Youth Olympic Games Organising Committee
分手都已過了那麼久 現在也有自已的生活
我不能像妳這樣 說分了就忘 我這樣是堅強
還是忘了愛的勉強 過去不想 全部隱藏
就試著遺忘
Seriously missing you badly
My Story
Saturday, September 01, 2007
23:05
Blogged by.. shane @ 23:05
went over to mummy's place over the weekend..
went shopping with her..
bought food!! and also my shirt..
like finally have a black and white shirt le.
if not someone gonna say i din change again..
lol..
mummy bring me for good food wor..
though not very high class..
i still managed to enjoy my food..lol..
went to pizza hut to celebrate my two didi's birthday..
then for dinner..
we went to jack's place..
quite disappointed with their streak..
cannot make it!!
i ordered a medium..
but they gave me something like a medium well..close to well done.
diao diao lo..
however..
their lobster was good!!
lol..
today was a long day for me man!!
woke up early..
went to NTUC with mummy..
she bought some stuf..
after that..
went to bugis - OG..
shopping again..
met dear in the afternoon..
someone suppose to do her homework de..
but..
it's ok..
wo de dear shi qiang de..
lol..
well..
i enjoyed myself.
but tired!!
today received a bad news..
one of my schoolmate passed away..
sighs..
*one min silence for him!
he used to disturb me..
joke around..
see me will call me de lo..
met him a few months back only lo.
back then.
he was a happy chap..
sighs.
k la..
no more sad stuff..
back to present..
lol..
i'm waiting for my dear n mummy to reach home..
they went over to uncle hse..
hopfully tml can go for my fondue..
(don't know if you will see this tonite..)
for dear:
tml hardworking alittle..
finish your homework early k?
then we shall go walk walk lo.
hao ma?
bring you for fondue ya?
and also..
no more sorries ya..
not your fault..
you have your limits too..
i must be more understanding right?
i'll be there...
blah blah blah..
remember?
rest early k?
loving you..Labels: long day..
Will these make me feel better?
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com