"The words that left unspoken"
I could still recall, those memories of you,
The joy and all your laughter,
The love that we've been through.
and I still can't believe you're gone...
I don't want to remember,
The things we used to do,
I don't want to hear those songs,
All the things that reminds me of you.
I don't wanna feel the pain in my heart anymore!
Talking to myself, for reasons I can't find.
Finding out why everything went wrong.
I've been trying to hold.
the tears from falling down on my cheeks,
I just dunno if I could still go on.
I wanted you to stay,
The tears began to show,
You said you care for me,
But then you have to go
And now I know, you're gone.
ME
Shane?
1st Mar
Singapore Youth Olympic Games Organising Committee
分手都已過了那麼久 現在也有自已的生活
我不能像妳這樣 說分了就忘 我這樣是堅強
還是忘了愛的勉強 過去不想 全部隱藏
就試著遺忘
Seriously missing you badly
My Story
Thursday, September 06, 2007
17:03
Blogged by.. shane @ 17:03
today kinda busy..
helped joyce with the private competition preparation..
key in all the players name and handicap lo..
then helped her with the medal name lists..
actually wanted to go down to do the shirt de..
but ended up mother need me to help her with tagging..
so i stayed and help her lo..
this morning don't know is real or what..
initially..
mother asked if i now the difference between offical handicap and normal handicap.
i said no.
so she said..
i better learn how to know the difference..
if not..
off i go..
lala heard that ma..
sighs..
really sia..
like suddenly no place i can go..
first was OGL..
then now here...
scare sia..
really..
is fear in me is growing..
what to do..
what's in my mind now is to do my best..
help out as much as i can..
esp counter and ade lo..
if they say i really need to go then no choice lo..
but at least i know i learn alot from here..
and it's a good working experience lo..
as for relationship..
i think more of how to maintain this relationship.
i feel that maintaining is more important than anything else lo..
hope we can continue with our beautiful memories lo..
this chapter i really wanna make it a good one.
having you by my side is really god sent!!!
another 2 more days to 3rd month le..
time really flies..
thanks dear..
hoping that there will be more 3rd months to come..
i will learn to be more understanding de..
love to always see you smile..
loving you..
Labels: grey
Will these make me feel better?
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com