"The words that left unspoken"
I could still recall, those memories of you,
The joy and all your laughter,
The love that we've been through.
and I still can't believe you're gone...
I don't want to remember,
The things we used to do,
I don't want to hear those songs,
All the things that reminds me of you.
I don't wanna feel the pain in my heart anymore!
Talking to myself, for reasons I can't find.
Finding out why everything went wrong.
I've been trying to hold.
the tears from falling down on my cheeks,
I just dunno if I could still go on.
I wanted you to stay,
The tears began to show,
You said you care for me,
But then you have to go
And now I know, you're gone.
ME
Shane?
1st Mar
Singapore Youth Olympic Games Organising Committee
分手都已過了那麼久 現在也有自已的生活
我不能像妳這樣 說分了就忘 我這樣是堅強
還是忘了愛的勉強 過去不想 全部隱藏
就試著遺忘
Seriously missing you badly
My Story
Friday, July 06, 2007
17:21
Blogged by.. shane @ 17:21
wo shi si beh sianz..
finally on track for all my projects..
especially for NSA and Quality Mangement..
however
i still haven start on my WHP and Coaching..
=(
WHP got helena's help.. (group work)
so can slack abit on research part..
as for coaching,
i'm in deep shit..
don't know which coach to look for..
anyone any idea who i can approach?
exams are like one more month to go?!
OMG!!!
needa start revision!!
stressed sia..
wondering..
if i'm able to get all As for this and next semester
i don't even get a place in either NUS or NTU..
that's sadded..
and there goes my dream of getting into a local Uni..
=(
here i am working..
or rather slacking..
cause nothing much to do today..
actually got entrep this afternoon..
then ended up din go..
cause today by right SBM got no lesson de!!
=(
Rolex game today..
heng..
not many people..
but hor..
yesterday worked until 2300 wor..
damn tired la!!
because help 'mother' checked the ladies open name list lo..
so ma fan..
but still managed to do it..
today..
you looked abit sianz sianz wor..
don't know what's wrong...
sadded..
hope your throat wouldn't be that pain le wor..
=(
hope can go off early today..
very tired sia..
jsut wanna get out of this place and relax..
thinking whether to go boating tml??
sighs..
sianz ah!!!
loving you..Labels: si beh sianz..
Will these make me feel better?
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com