"The words that left unspoken"
I could still recall, those memories of you,
The joy and all your laughter,
The love that we've been through.
and I still can't believe you're gone...
I don't want to remember,
The things we used to do,
I don't want to hear those songs,
All the things that reminds me of you.
I don't wanna feel the pain in my heart anymore!
Talking to myself, for reasons I can't find.
Finding out why everything went wrong.
I've been trying to hold.
the tears from falling down on my cheeks,
I just dunno if I could still go on.
I wanted you to stay,
The tears began to show,
You said you care for me,
But then you have to go
And now I know, you're gone.
ME
Shane?
1st Mar
Singapore Youth Olympic Games Organising Committee
分手都已過了那麼久 現在也有自已的生活
我不能像妳這樣 說分了就忘 我這樣是堅強
還是忘了愛的勉強 過去不想 全部隱藏
就試著遺忘
Seriously missing you badly
My Story
Sunday, July 22, 2007
20:03
Blogged by.. shane @ 20:03
last week have been a hectic week for me man!!
so many stuff to do..
preparation for ladies open
worked from 0900 to 0000..
prepare the prize labels, goodie bags..
made a big grave mistake..
but thank god..
it was resolved..
next morning ladies open..
worked from 0600 to 0000..
crazy day man!!
competition was washed off due to the rain..
ended up only got social game in the afternoon..
but the dinner was as usual..
keep issuing goodie bag, bag tags, etc..
for dinner..
stood there for 3 hours sia..
need to look after the prizes.
grand prize worth 2k..
little did i know that the ladies are crazy..
they can act, sing and dance..
oh ya..
my CEO was great!!
can sing very very well..
cool!!
friday..
a stupid day..
2 golfing assistant sobo joyce..
sadded..
both of them took M.C.
den went back from 1400 to 2000..
helped out with shot gun start..
saturday..
heng..
it rained..
hahas..
it was the swimming carnival..
worked from 0830 to 1900..
shagged!!
keep asking kids to play in out stalls.
sad..
din managed to win the creative zen for you..
next time den but one for you..
lol..
today..
i very guai..
stayed at home and sleep the whole day..
hahas..
also did my projects..
this week also very shag.
got 4 shot gun start..
mon - shot gun
tue - ladies open
wed - shot gun
fri - double shot gun..
really can chui man!!
one more week to go..
and you're going to HK le..
now already bu she de le..
how i wish i can pei you for the week lo..
but..
well...
must enjoy yourself k?
gonna miss you like crazy..
loving you..Labels: shag..
Will these make me feel better?
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com