"The words that left unspoken"
I could still recall, those memories of you,
The joy and all your laughter,
The love that we've been through.
and I still can't believe you're gone...
I don't want to remember,
The things we used to do,
I don't want to hear those songs,
All the things that reminds me of you.
I don't wanna feel the pain in my heart anymore!
Talking to myself, for reasons I can't find.
Finding out why everything went wrong.
I've been trying to hold.
the tears from falling down on my cheeks,
I just dunno if I could still go on.
I wanted you to stay,
The tears began to show,
You said you care for me,
But then you have to go
And now I know, you're gone.
ME
Shane?
1st Mar
Singapore Youth Olympic Games Organising Committee
分手都已過了那麼久 現在也有自已的生活
我不能像妳這樣 說分了就忘 我這樣是堅強
還是忘了愛的勉強 過去不想 全部隱藏
就試著遺忘
Seriously missing you badly
My Story
Thursday, April 26, 2007
22:47
Blogged by.. shane @ 22:47
wooh..
have been busy with the may day charity open 2007.
have been put in charge of the golfing part..
need to make sure that all participants have a slot in the game lo.
thank god that he make my talent made known to these people.
thanks people for appreciating my effort..
though i know that my temper is not very good..
you guys are patient with me..
so nice of you all..
this week is a more busy week for me wor..
all the last min entries and sponsors..
time flies man!!
one more day!! i'm gonna finish IPP le..
going back to school!!!
but abit cant bear to leave lo..
finally found my comfort zone here..
staff are nice..
members are nasty..
enjoying myself..
why not stay on as a part-timer right?
but come to think about it..
everything so last min..
hope someone can do something about it lo..
time to give thanks?
hahas..
thank god for bringing me back to the house of worship..
finally found a church which i feel comfortable in de..
but sad to say..
my deardear don't like wor..
like i said to her..
it's alright..
if she dont feel right going with me..
i will go on my own lo..
den she can go back to HOG lo..
Lord,continue to guide me through everything..
esp the May Day event, my studies, my work, eveything..
give me the strength and patience to handle stuff and my emotions..
continue to bless me..amen..
relationship..
well..
it's pretty fast to get into another shortly after she broke up with me..
but there's something that make me very pissed off..
still call me and crap..
telling me that she broke up with him because she has someone else in mind..(WHAT THE?!) thank god i did not wait for her..
doesnt mean that i leave mac becasue i wanna avoid you..
just that i dont see any more meaning in working with you because most of time spent will be on quarrelling lo..
wasting time only lo..
just wanna start afresh.
that's why i wanna end everything with you there..
in mac..
you is you..
i am who i am.
i'm not a toy for you to push around and kick around..
as for qi..
i agreed that we still don't know each other well enough..
but there's this mutual respect and communication between us..
let's just go slow..
to me..
what's most important is TRUST...
NO TRUST NO TALK!!
hope we can really go on for as long as you hope..
my heart is with you le..
so not to worry...
i will love you whole heartedly..
i will not leave you unless you choose to leave me lo..
friends..
though baby was pissed by me..
she still care..
thank you for this chance..
i will treasure it de..
working in SICC, i've know alot of frens..
hsien yew, chin hong, amelia,etc..
get to work with ethel..
a good team i would say..
spening so much time in SICC is a good trade off with so many frens around me..
hahas..
going back to school soon..
so happy to see dog and gang again..
miss helena so so much..
muhahahahas...
Labels: busy..
Will these make me feel better?
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com