"The words that left unspoken"
I could still recall, those memories of you,
The joy and all your laughter,
The love that we've been through.
and I still can't believe you're gone...
I don't want to remember,
The things we used to do,
I don't want to hear those songs,
All the things that reminds me of you.
I don't wanna feel the pain in my heart anymore!
Talking to myself, for reasons I can't find.
Finding out why everything went wrong.
I've been trying to hold.
the tears from falling down on my cheeks,
I just dunno if I could still go on.
I wanted you to stay,
The tears began to show,
You said you care for me,
But then you have to go
And now I know, you're gone.
ME
Shane?
1st Mar
Singapore Youth Olympic Games Organising Committee
分手都已過了那麼久 現在也有自已的生活
我不能像妳這樣 說分了就忘 我這樣是堅強
還是忘了愛的勉強 過去不想 全部隱藏
就試著遺忘
Seriously missing you badly
My Story
Thursday, April 26, 2007
22:53
Blogged by.. shane @ 22:53
GOD DAMN IT MAN!!!
kana blame for no reason yesterday...
though i'm just a intern..
that doesnt mean that you guys can bully me.
so what if you have been working there for more than 10 years?
just that mean that when you made a mistake, you can deny it?
you can just simply get someone to take the BLODDY BLAME FOR YOU?
don't you think it's a little overboard?
but to really cool down and think about it..
both of us were at fault..
i DID NOT blame you at all lo.
i'm just trying to protect myself...that simple..
anyway..
i managed to settle it..
really THANK GOD!!
as i'm sitting here blogging..
as i think back..
i know HE is the one carrying me through all these nonsense...
mayb HE wants to test my temper?my attitude towards work?what's my reaction when i had to make important decision?etc etc..
glad that i sort of made it through..
ha..
5 more days to The May Day Charity Open 2007..
fianlly sent out the draw to members this LATE afternoon..
hope there's NO MORE last min entrie man..
i had enough la!!
it seems like i'm workin alone lo..
though i made quite a mistake in getting my stuff done..
adeline is patient enough with me..
though she kinda scolded me..
she still let me handle it myself.
really appreicate your trust in me..
anyway..
managed to survived!!
really thank god for this determination and patience to finish up these..
tml will be a SUPER LONG DAY!!
morning work..
late afternoon, have EGM..
holy shit man!!!
but..
it's a good experience for me..
to see how the general committee answer the members..
it will be a horrible place to be in..
but i still have to!!!
ha
time to call deardear le..
haha..
she have been waiting for me for very long le wor..
had been amending the draw list since i reached home at 9 lo..
tired!!
SHAG!!!
TIME TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL!!!
cheers!!
Labels: finally..
Will these make me feel better?
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com