"The words that left unspoken"
I could still recall, those memories of you,
The joy and all your laughter,
The love that we've been through.
and I still can't believe you're gone...
I don't want to remember,
The things we used to do,
I don't want to hear those songs,
All the things that reminds me of you.
I don't wanna feel the pain in my heart anymore!
Talking to myself, for reasons I can't find.
Finding out why everything went wrong.
I've been trying to hold.
the tears from falling down on my cheeks,
I just dunno if I could still go on.
I wanted you to stay,
The tears began to show,
You said you care for me,
But then you have to go
And now I know, you're gone.
ME
Shane?
1st Mar
Singapore Youth Olympic Games Organising Committee
分手都已過了那麼久 現在也有自已的生活
我不能像妳這樣 說分了就忘 我這樣是堅強
還是忘了愛的勉強 過去不想 全部隱藏
就試著遺忘
Seriously missing you badly
My Story
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
14:15
Blogged by.. shane @ 14:15
well..
last saturday, i experienced the HongKong Interport Game - SICC vs HKGC..
heard from them that it's a very big game..
the hongkong players will come down and have agame with the SICC members..
sad to say..
we lost!
throw face only..
lost in home ground..
hope we are able to win in november when SICC members go over..
what have i learnt?
teamwork, iniatitve, experience, etc..
work from 0830 to 2230..
long long day..
went to new course early morning to paste the tags on the buggies
prepare the name list
help carry golf bags up to the buggies
came back to main club house to tag the hongkong players' gold bags and load them up on the mini bus..
tough job..
cause i handicap ma..
hahas..
but still get my job done!
tired..
after lunch,
did some wrapping..
prizes for the players lo..
den went over to F&B side to look for adeline..
den..
the stupid thing is:
golfing staff suddenly become F&B staff..
i was there to help out in setting the tables (put the forks,knifes,spoon, glasses)
den still need to WIPE GLASSES!!
thought only at WG den i need to do that..
come here also need to do so.
hahas..
stupid la..
but i like..
muhahahaha..
weather damn hot..
so i was asked to came back to office and stone
ha..
shiok!!
den waited for hsien yew and kristine to come back from new course..
den went back to pool side for prize presentation..
again..
went to pool side and i was at the bar..
opening wine and serving drinks lo..
i was helping out with one of the F&B guy ma..
hahaha..
though there are problems here and there..
but with adeline,jeremy and kristine around..
problems solved!!
had dinner after all the players left..
get to know singapore idol beverly..
adeline's fren..
hahas..
den we sat down and have dinner and we drank..
i was controlling cause next day got sth on ma..
den adeline drink little bit only, the face so red like the monkey backside la..
hahas..
afterall,
she's a nice boss..
nice enough to send me home..
den she jio me go drinking next sat..
hahas..
still thinking - to go or not to go..
hahas..
another one more month wor..
leaving this place le..
abit bu she de my golfing department..
we had joy, we had fun..
we no big no small..
fool around
tensing everyone..
so FUN!!!!!!!
at the end of the day..
to handle such a big event is no kidding..
you really need the manpower, the necessary logistics, etc...
TEAMWORK AND CO-OPERATION!!!
very important..
enjoyed my tired day..
hoping that my bao bei is doing well..
hope to see her soon..
hope she cool down le..
misses...Labels: SICC vs HKGC
Will these make me feel better?
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com