"The words that left unspoken"
I could still recall, those memories of you,
The joy and all your laughter,
The love that we've been through.
and I still can't believe you're gone...
I don't want to remember,
The things we used to do,
I don't want to hear those songs,
All the things that reminds me of you.
I don't wanna feel the pain in my heart anymore!
Talking to myself, for reasons I can't find.
Finding out why everything went wrong.
I've been trying to hold.
the tears from falling down on my cheeks,
I just dunno if I could still go on.
I wanted you to stay,
The tears began to show,
You said you care for me,
But then you have to go
And now I know, you're gone.
ME
Shane?
1st Mar
Singapore Youth Olympic Games Organising Committee
分手都已過了那麼久 現在也有自已的生活
我不能像妳這樣 說分了就忘 我這樣是堅強
還是忘了愛的勉強 過去不想 全部隱藏
就試著遺忘
Seriously missing you badly
My Story
Saturday, February 17, 2007
14:13
Blogged by.. shane @ 14:13
life in SICC SUCK!!
BORING!-BORING!-BORING!!!!
being a SW student,
i was asked to stay at the reception area to answer phones..
to me..
it's something i cant imagine myself doing..
though it's a little on management skills and customer service..
it's something i ought to know..
but again..
to me..
placing me in the golfing department, i'm quite pleased with it..
at least i'm dealing with a sport.
but to that extend of answering phone calls?taking down bookings?making cancellations?
OMG!!
still cant accept that fact..
but what to do?
this is the job i've given..
i guess i just have to do it and do it well lo..
at least it helps me improve my customer relations?
what i expect myself to do at SICC was at least make me go down to the field.
maybe being a starter/a marshal can let me understand golf better and stuff like that..
well..
maybe the reasons why i am still stuck at the reception is because i know nuts about golf and it's a good place to start everything with ba..
i love outdoors..
i just wanan get my hands dirty and do something rather than sitting there and stone..
to me.
it's out of my norms..
frankly speaking..
despite all the complains i've made..
somehow or rather..
i begin to like the desk bound job..
though it's boring..
i get to see all sorts of rich people..
there are the ass holes, the nasty ones, the gentlemen kind and many many more..
maybe its the senior that makes me feel comfortable ba..
glad that i still managed to learn something out of that boring area of work.
ha..
come to think of it..
i feel like an ass hole..
complain and complain..
but still say kinda like that place..
stupid me.
back to SICC itself..
after knowing about the history..
i somehow understand why the system there is like that..
it's a very very old golf club..
that's why they are so CONSERVATIVE...
i am NOT ALLOWED TO SPIKE MT HAIR..
WHAT THE!!!!
but can understand lo..
what to do..
being placed in such an environment ma..
take it or leave it..
and i've choosen to TAKE IT!!
ITS MY GRADE!!!
so have to act guai le lo.
hahas..
kinda lame la..
hope there will be more to come when i returned next wednesday lo..
jeremy is kinda nice guy..
or rather a nice supervisor lo.
adeline not around he help out ma..
he said he would bring me and hsien yew around the course on the buggie!!
so excited!!
hahas..
like small kid like that sia..
but just wanna travel around to see the courses lo..
anyway..
tml is new year le..
(kinda no mood to celebrate lo)
hope everythin will turn out fine in the coming year..Labels: life at SICC
Will these make me feel better?
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com