"The words that left unspoken"
I could still recall, those memories of you,
The joy and all your laughter,
The love that we've been through.
and I still can't believe you're gone...
I don't want to remember,
The things we used to do,
I don't want to hear those songs,
All the things that reminds me of you.
I don't wanna feel the pain in my heart anymore!
Talking to myself, for reasons I can't find.
Finding out why everything went wrong.
I've been trying to hold.
the tears from falling down on my cheeks,
I just dunno if I could still go on.
I wanted you to stay,
The tears began to show,
You said you care for me,
But then you have to go
And now I know, you're gone.
ME
Shane?
1st Mar
Singapore Youth Olympic Games Organising Committee
分手都已過了那麼久 現在也有自已的生活
我不能像妳這樣 說分了就忘 我這樣是堅強
還是忘了愛的勉強 過去不想 全部隱藏
就試著遺忘
Seriously missing you badly
My Story
Monday, October 02, 2006
10:42
Blogged by.. shane @ 10:42
sighs~
SIANZ..
yesterday was like..
baby met met me at northpoint..
went down to mac to agitate her..
ha..
i feel bad la..
but come to think about it..
maybe this is the best way for the both of us lo..
at least this shows that i'm actually far BETTER OFF WITHOUT HER!!
she can now go after him le..
now leave me alone!!
i wanan lead a NEW life of my OWN!!
she is bothering me too much..
she was like saying..
or rather..
telling me off..
stop calling her bao bei and stuff..
keep telling me to call baby my bao bei instead..
what the..
i mean..
deep down..
not many know that it has been a long long time since i put on a smile from my heart..
the hurt that she caused..
the pain that she left here..
is just so UNBEARABLE!!
sometimes i was wondering..
how can i smile from my heart again?
is there a cure to it?
forcing a smile is hard..
hiding the feelings is even harder..
as i think back of the days we have had..
it was just so wonderful..
but..
there's no turning back..
though i wish there is..
but the harsh reality tells me that there isn't any..
and WILL NEVER BE..
i'm slowly accepting this fact..
knowing that time heals everything..
even the hurt i feel...
A fragile heart was broken before
I don't think it could endure another pain
But there's a voice from deep inside of me
That's calling out to make me realize
That this new bond gives inspiration
To all who feel no love appeal no more
So how can anyone break this wall around me
That's aiding my heart to grow in pain
So forget my past and i can dream tomorrow
Save my hearts for care and lovin' too
It's hard, I know, but oh one thing's for sure
Don't go and break this fragile heart.
A hurting mind in need of emotion
I don't think I could endure another pain
But baby in you, I've found affection
Affection I have never felt before
So don't let my past destroy what comes tomorrow
Don't go and break my fragile heart
With all this fire that burns between us
There's so much to lose
Yet so much more to gain
And if I could, choose the world around me
The world I'd choose would all revolve around myself
So help me complete the game inside me
And help me to mend ,
to mend this fragile heart.
Will these make me feel better?
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com