"The words that left unspoken"
I could still recall, those memories of you,
The joy and all your laughter,
The love that we've been through.
and I still can't believe you're gone...
I don't want to remember,
The things we used to do,
I don't want to hear those songs,
All the things that reminds me of you.
I don't wanna feel the pain in my heart anymore!
Talking to myself, for reasons I can't find.
Finding out why everything went wrong.
I've been trying to hold.
the tears from falling down on my cheeks,
I just dunno if I could still go on.
I wanted you to stay,
The tears began to show,
You said you care for me,
But then you have to go
And now I know, you're gone.
ME
Shane?
1st Mar
Singapore Youth Olympic Games Organising Committee
分手都已過了那麼久 現在也有自已的生活
我不能像妳這樣 說分了就忘 我這樣是堅強
還是忘了愛的勉強 過去不想 全部隱藏
就試著遺忘
Seriously missing you badly
My Story
Tuesday, October 17, 2006
19:22
Blogged by.. shane @ 19:22
it has been quite some time since i update le..
sighs..
too many things happened le..
firstly,
busy with TEP presentations and handover sessions..
den need to prepare all the STUPID STUFF..
secondly,
start of a new semester..
need to prepare the study materials..
etc etc...
thirdly,
my life in a mess AGAIN!!!
DARN!!!
i really don't know what i really want...
i really don't know what i am doing..
I'M JUST AT A LOST AGAIN..
sighs..
yesterday was the start of the new semester..
but something struck me in the afternoon..
clara called and told me that our supervisor wants us to recalled back the names or description of the cashiers of all 44 outlets..
in other words..
IT'S 88 SURVEYS IN ALL!!!
the DARN problem is that the surveys was done like ONE MONTH AGO...
how the hell am i suppose to recall all of them and write them down..
my team and i are not computer hard drive memory..
WE ARE NOT CAPABLE OF HAVING SUPER MEMORY!!!
sOo...
i went to find him at around 4 plus..
he just simple told me that he need to attend a meeting in 50sec time..
WHAT THE F***!!!!!
he suggested that i meet him today at 1330..
fine!!
i went up to look for him at 1335...
HE WAS NOT IN HIS OFFICE!!!
i waited for him until 1350...
i was soO PISSED!!!
so i decided to go for my lecture...
he was 'GOOD' enough to send me an email saying:
'Sorry, about today's meeting, but had to attend a lecture from 1pm to 2pm. So with regard to up-dating all the 88 survey forms for both rounds, can your team input the Section C cashier details for September 2006. Please let me know ASAP as I need to get back to the client with a response..'
so now what?
WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO?
AM I SUPPOSE TO SUMMON MY TEAM BACK TO GIVE HIM ALL THE NAMES/DESCRIPTIONS OF THE CASHIERS??
disappointed in him..
disappointed in myself too..
why cant i do a good job to avoid all these trouble?
DAMN!!!!
*sob sob*
Will these make me feel better?
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com