"The words that left unspoken"
I could still recall, those memories of you,
The joy and all your laughter,
The love that we've been through.
and I still can't believe you're gone...
I don't want to remember,
The things we used to do,
I don't want to hear those songs,
All the things that reminds me of you.
I don't wanna feel the pain in my heart anymore!
Talking to myself, for reasons I can't find.
Finding out why everything went wrong.
I've been trying to hold.
the tears from falling down on my cheeks,
I just dunno if I could still go on.
I wanted you to stay,
The tears began to show,
You said you care for me,
But then you have to go
And now I know, you're gone.
ME
Shane?
1st Mar
Singapore Youth Olympic Games Organising Committee
分手都已過了那麼久 現在也有自已的生活
我不能像妳這樣 說分了就忘 我這樣是堅強
還是忘了愛的勉強 過去不想 全部隱藏
就試著遺忘
Seriously missing you badly
My Story
Tuesday, September 12, 2006
22:18
Blogged by.. shane @ 22:18
well..
today is a TIRING day for me..
ha..
went for a SWIM in the morning..
20 LAPS..
after that,
hold MEETINGS with my team..
after TEP,
went to bukit batok that area to do my mystery shopping..
what PISSED me off was:
i had to wait for HALF AN HOUR before my 178 come..
if not..
i could have REACHED home before 2000hours..
SIANZ~
as i was doing my things..
prepare for tml's meeting and stuff..
this song:
TILL THE END..
reminds me of the good OLD days..
All these PRECIOUS moments
With you by my side
Must be a GIFT from heaven
That's HOLDING me all night
I don't know HOW
I FOUND you
I'm THANKFUL that I have
Now that I have a love so true
To HOLD, to KEEP, to SHARE
In my heart
I can no longer hold inside
All of the love I USED TO hide
I'll ALWAYS be with you until the very end
In this world there in NO place
I'd rather be
You are my LIFE, my SOUL, my GIRL
You through it all I know
That you've come to see that you're the one till the end
All my friends around me
Say you'd be gone too soon
Baby
I'm gonna make them see
We've found our way back home
true enough..
i CANT make you stay by my side..
but who CARES now?!
hahas..
I DON'T GIVE A DAMN!!
i should be CONTENTED with what i have now..
with my projects on the TRACK..
with all the GOOD friends around me..
giving me the SUPPORT i need..
so why should i care about her again?
right?
like what baby said:
'good things are meant to be kept in memories..'
at times..
it's good to think about it..
at least it will bring a SMILE on your face..
hahas..
tml will be a long day too..
gonna wake up DARN early..
at 0545..
cause i decided to go for the morning shift..
so that i can REST during the evening..
hahas..
hope tml will be a fast one..
cause i need to rush back for a MEETING at 1030hours..
i'm hoping that the class will give me their support too..
for my adventure relay to go smoothly..
baby..
how's training today?
hope ya did not put too much stress on your hand..
xiao xin wor..
do rest early k?
nites..
sweet dreams..
sleep tight..
see ya tml..
*hugs..
Will these make me feel better?
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com