"The words that left unspoken"
I could still recall, those memories of you,
The joy and all your laughter,
The love that we've been through.
and I still can't believe you're gone...
I don't want to remember,
The things we used to do,
I don't want to hear those songs,
All the things that reminds me of you.
I don't wanna feel the pain in my heart anymore!
Talking to myself, for reasons I can't find.
Finding out why everything went wrong.
I've been trying to hold.
the tears from falling down on my cheeks,
I just dunno if I could still go on.
I wanted you to stay,
The tears began to show,
You said you care for me,
But then you have to go
And now I know, you're gone.
ME
Shane?
1st Mar
Singapore Youth Olympic Games Organising Committee
分手都已過了那麼久 現在也有自已的生活
我不能像妳這樣 說分了就忘 我這樣是堅強
還是忘了愛的勉強 過去不想 全部隱藏
就試著遺忘
Seriously missing you badly
My Story
Sunday, September 10, 2006
21:15
Blogged by.. shane @ 21:15
WAH..
today is a tiring day for me..
actually work untill 12 only..
due to the circumctances whereby we down crew,
so irene asked me to help out lor..
moreover today..
she's the only manager around..
haha..
work like MAD dog sia..
damn tiring..
then my back aches too..
but it's alright..
at least i make myself useful by serving customers..
hahas..
well..
though i was on the same shift as her today..
i hardly talk to her lor..
good inprovement?
haha..
i don't know..
i feel that no point talking to her so much lor..
cause not WORTH it lor..
actually..
when i decided to LET go..
i WILL..
but all i need is TIME..
moreover..
baby told me off yesterday..
i mean..
she was right too..
i shouldn't be so soft-hearted towards such person lo..
afterall..
moving forward in life..
isnt a bad thing..
cause..
if i don't move on in life..
i'm no different from a frog in a well..
can only see part of the sky..
i finally understand what the following mean:
'don't't CRY when the SUN is gone..
cause the TEARS wouldn't let you see the STARS..
God gave us BURDENS ADN SHOULDERS..
so we ask not for LIGHTER burden
but..
for a BROADER shoulder!!'
I will find my way,
I want a different way
After the wind and rain
There'll be a brand new day
因为小时候,受伤有人心疼,失落有人安慰
现在遇到困难,自己就要学会面对
I will find my way,
I want a different way
Nothing can stop me now,
No matter what they say
困难要用我的坚强和努力勇敢面对
现在用心去追 感觉就对
I will find my way
一直就这样
找我的方向
不理会别人
奇怪的眼光直到有一天
我忽然发现
梦想已经在实现等待快点过去多少个明天
看着自己已经慢慢长大一点一点
我的生活应该让我自己学会掌握
相信自己
不怕风雨再多
will i really find the way?
i guess i will?
rite baby?
hahas..
tml will be a long LONG day..
sian..
tired..
what to do..
attachment ma..
k la..
need to send out emails to my fellow team members le..
baby..
do take care k?
let me know what the doc said tml k?
rest early..
*hugs..
Will these make me feel better?
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com