"The words that left unspoken"
I could still recall, those memories of you,
The joy and all your laughter,
The love that we've been through.
and I still can't believe you're gone...
I don't want to remember,
The things we used to do,
I don't want to hear those songs,
All the things that reminds me of you.
I don't wanna feel the pain in my heart anymore!
Talking to myself, for reasons I can't find.
Finding out why everything went wrong.
I've been trying to hold.
the tears from falling down on my cheeks,
I just dunno if I could still go on.
I wanted you to stay,
The tears began to show,
You said you care for me,
But then you have to go
And now I know, you're gone.
ME
Shane?
1st Mar
Singapore Youth Olympic Games Organising Committee
分手都已過了那麼久 現在也有自已的生活
我不能像妳這樣 說分了就忘 我這樣是堅強
還是忘了愛的勉強 過去不想 全部隱藏
就試著遺忘
Seriously missing you badly
My Story
Tuesday, September 26, 2006
00:20
Blogged by.. shane @ 00:20
THANKS BABY..
for spending time with me..
you did not leave me when i needed someone lo..
REALLY THANK YOU!!!
though i may look as if i'm alright..
but deep down..
i still feel the hurt that she had given me..
i really don't understand..
WHY?
WHY MUST IT BE ME??
WHY WHY WHY???
who can tell me?
everynight..
i CRIED myself to sleep..
and when I tried to open my eyes
I try HARD to see
but I’m blinded by the white light
I can’t remember how
I can’t remember why
I’m lying here tonight
And I can’t stand the pain
And I can’t make it go away
No I can’t stand the pain
How could this HAPPEN to me
I made my mistakes
I’ve got no where to run
The night goes on
As I’m fading away
I’m sick of this life
I just wanna SCREAM
How could this happen to me
Everybody’s screaming
I try to make a sound but no one hears me
I’m slipping off the edge
I’m hanging by a thread
I wanna START this OVER AGAIN
So I try to hold onto a time when nothing mattered
And I can’t explain what happened
And I can’t erase the things that I’ve done
i simply feel like a JERK!!
nothing matters?
or i just cant matter anymore?
like what baby said..
let go doesn't mean i don't love her anymore..
i ONLY wanna see her happy..
if he is the one whom can make her happy..
there's nothing i can do le..
so the best is to:
LET GO!!!
said is easier than done..
ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS..
open up my heart?
and say what's on my mind?
i know we used to been through alot with her..
but..
i really feel that i need someone..
i cant speak my mind now..
it hurts to talk about it..
though i went to esplanade..
a very nice place to chill..
but..
all i can think of was the days i have had with her..
i really missed her alot!!
ARGH~
well..
as i think back..
it's a good thing that i'm learning to let go!
ALL I NEED IS TIME!!!
TIME TIME TIME!!!!!
i know i can do it..
just whether i wanna do it or not..
right baby?
baby garfield..
all i can say is..
still THANK YOU!!!
thanks for being there for me.
thanks for the effort to make me smile..
and you made it..
i smile..
you made my day..
do rest early k?
take care lots..
nites..
sweet dreams..
sleep tite..
hugs..
*misses..
Will these make me feel better?
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com