"The words that left unspoken"
I could still recall, those memories of you,
The joy and all your laughter,
The love that we've been through.
and I still can't believe you're gone...
I don't want to remember,
The things we used to do,
I don't want to hear those songs,
All the things that reminds me of you.
I don't wanna feel the pain in my heart anymore!
Talking to myself, for reasons I can't find.
Finding out why everything went wrong.
I've been trying to hold.
the tears from falling down on my cheeks,
I just dunno if I could still go on.
I wanted you to stay,
The tears began to show,
You said you care for me,
But then you have to go
And now I know, you're gone.
ME
Shane?
1st Mar
Singapore Youth Olympic Games Organising Committee
分手都已過了那麼久 現在也有自已的生活
我不能像妳這樣 說分了就忘 我這樣是堅強
還是忘了愛的勉強 過去不想 全部隱藏
就試著遺忘
Seriously missing you badly
My Story
Thursday, September 07, 2006
20:57
Blogged by.. shane @ 20:57
sighs..
baby..
i'm soO down!!!
how i wish you were beside me just now..
today is just NOT my day!!
i broke down today in BSU..
sadded..
thank God, aud was beside me..
sally called..
said wanna meet me to go store..
then i was like ok lo..
so i told her to meet in store..
then she told me she need to meet her friends too..
so i said go ahead lo..
it's alright with me..
i will go store myself..
den she hang up on me!!!
den i returned call...
she hang me up AGAIN and AGAIN!!!
I COULD NO LONGER TAKE IT!!!
I NEED A BREAK!!
I WANNA GET OUT OF HER CONTROL..
but it seems that her control is soO STRONG!!!
ARGH~
*sob sob..
i'm really very sick and tired of all these RUBBISH!!
HELP ME!!!
i off my phone since the moment i reached home..
a form of ISOLATING MYSELF?
from the world outside?
i don't know..
i'm CONFUSED..
i'm TIRED..
i'm LOST for sure..
she told her she had a crush on this guy who is younger than her.
at that SPUR moment when she told me,
my heart SANK..
but i still give her my encouragement..
i told her to FOLLOW her heart..
time to REALLY MOVE ON in life..
have been pausing her since 281105..
really feel like CRYING out loud!!
but can i?
everytime i think of breaking down..
i always REMEMBER what baby told me:
to HUG my tigger..
go to my bed and SHOUT into my pillow
and ALWAYS know that baby is THERE for me!!
till now..
i still REMEMBER that..
i will NEVER forget!!
it simply acts as a COMFORT to me..
esp when baby you are away..
THANKS..
though i cant STOP my mind from RUNNING wild..
i will try to focus my THOUGHTS on my job at BSU..
cause i've got a team of wonderful members..
esp clara(admin), shawn(deputy leader),daniel and khairul..
you guys are GREAT!!
hope you guys can give me(leader) your FULLEST SUPPORT..
baby..
another TWO more days to go!!
i really MISS you..
i really NEED you to be by my side..
i know i'm SELFISH..
i know i can NEVER have that dream come true..
but i just HOPE..
your PRESENCE will aLready mean comfort to me le..
garfield..
take care lots..
*hugs..
Will these make me feel better?
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com