"The words that left unspoken"
I could still recall, those memories of you,
The joy and all your laughter,
The love that we've been through.
and I still can't believe you're gone...
I don't want to remember,
The things we used to do,
I don't want to hear those songs,
All the things that reminds me of you.
I don't wanna feel the pain in my heart anymore!
Talking to myself, for reasons I can't find.
Finding out why everything went wrong.
I've been trying to hold.
the tears from falling down on my cheeks,
I just dunno if I could still go on.
I wanted you to stay,
The tears began to show,
You said you care for me,
But then you have to go
And now I know, you're gone.
ME
Shane?
1st Mar
Singapore Youth Olympic Games Organising Committee
分手都已過了那麼久 現在也有自已的生活
我不能像妳這樣 說分了就忘 我這樣是堅強
還是忘了愛的勉強 過去不想 全部隱藏
就試著遺忘
Seriously missing you badly
My Story
Tuesday, September 19, 2006
13:05
Blogged by.. shane @ 13:05
SIANZ~~
i'm so bored at BSU now!
nothing better to do..
sighs..
well..
yesterday went to watch 'Singapore Dreaming' with baby.
nice show indeed..
it lasted for full 2 hours la..
sometimes..
this kinda movie will let me REFLECT back on what i have been doing in life..
how i have been living it without knowing that i'm wasting my time on certain things..
often,
we try to get things beyond our control..
or should i say that..
we often DON'T KNOW WHAT WE WANT IN LIFE..
we are lost in the midst of trying to get things we know we cant get..
hahas..
(start of my old grandfather story again)
hahas..
human beings are just so CONTRADICTING..
we try to be thing big...
and yet..
don't know what we really want from it..
life SUCK!!
how are we gonna live it fully depend on how we look at life..
if we have a POSITIVE mindset,
we are able to see what is in front of us..
but..
if we are NEGATIVE..
no matter how big our dreams can be,
we still end up in square one..
STUPID RIGHT?
hahas..
'if' is the middle of LIFE..
there are too many 'ifs' in life le..
we should know that if we know that certain things will happen to us.
then why bother still allow ourselves to drop into that trap?
human ah human beings..
anyway..
i'm also like that...
sometimes..
i just DON'T KNOW where i should go and what i should do..
trying hard to focus on certain stuff..
but..
somehow or rather..
i cant do that..
my mind is running WILD..
maybe tiredness have filled me..
too tired to think again..
i don't know..
right now..
i just wanna give myself a BREAK..
a break from everything..
esp TEP..
waste time..
all bull shit..
RUBBISH~~
ARGH..
Will these make me feel better?
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com