"The words that left unspoken"
I could still recall, those memories of you,
The joy and all your laughter,
The love that we've been through.
and I still can't believe you're gone...
I don't want to remember,
The things we used to do,
I don't want to hear those songs,
All the things that reminds me of you.
I don't wanna feel the pain in my heart anymore!
Talking to myself, for reasons I can't find.
Finding out why everything went wrong.
I've been trying to hold.
the tears from falling down on my cheeks,
I just dunno if I could still go on.
I wanted you to stay,
The tears began to show,
You said you care for me,
But then you have to go
And now I know, you're gone.
ME
Shane?
1st Mar
Singapore Youth Olympic Games Organising Committee
分手都已過了那麼久 現在也有自已的生活
我不能像妳這樣 說分了就忘 我這樣是堅強
還是忘了愛的勉強 過去不想 全部隱藏
就試著遺忘
Seriously missing you badly
My Story
Wednesday, September 06, 2006
10:02
Blogged by.. shane @ 10:02
SADDED~
i was feeling soO DARN down yesterday night lor.
broke down and cry..
buried myself on my bed since 2000 hours..
don't wanna face the reality for that moment.
ISOLATED myself!
woke up at 2200 hours
ate some rice and back to sleep again.
for the moment,
i felt so RELAXED..
but on the other hand,
sally keep messging me..
she is like a BURDEN to me now..
i guess i did something very WRONG.
she ask if i wan her to wait for me..
den i told her i'm selfish and wanted her to wait for me..
but come to THINK about it..
if she wants to wait..
then SO BE IT!
it's her problem and NOT MINE!
right?
ha..
however,
i felt BAD in doing so..
cause it seems like i'm taking away her chances o getting to know more guys..
i felt soO BAD!
i felt soO GUILTY!
sighs..
as for today..
after the long nite REST,
i regained my energy..
here i am in A302a..
doing NOTHING but blogging..
hahas..
went for workshop at 0900 hours..
came back at 0930 and SLACK!
hahas..
gotta a msg from her again..
but it's regarding work..
i've SCORED 100 points for my mystery shopper..
so HAPPY..
first day back to work and produce good service?
i guess..
hahas..
WAH~
COOL~
hahas..
at least after 9 months plus of work,
i showed results..
though all the while my results are pretty good..
hahas..
just that this mystery shopping thingy let me move forward to GREATER heights in the F&B..
glad that my EFFORTS did not go down the drain lor..
though my face look like shit..
but at least people still appreicate my service..
gonna be a LONG LONG day ahead..
got a meeting at 1530 hours and a workshop AGAIN at 1600hours..
boring..
ARGH~
sian ah!!
garfield..
how's your hand?
do TAKE CARE lots k?
and have fun!
*hugs..
Will these make me feel better?
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com