"The words that left unspoken"
I could still recall, those memories of you,
The joy and all your laughter,
The love that we've been through.
and I still can't believe you're gone...
I don't want to remember,
The things we used to do,
I don't want to hear those songs,
All the things that reminds me of you.
I don't wanna feel the pain in my heart anymore!
Talking to myself, for reasons I can't find.
Finding out why everything went wrong.
I've been trying to hold.
the tears from falling down on my cheeks,
I just dunno if I could still go on.
I wanted you to stay,
The tears began to show,
You said you care for me,
But then you have to go
And now I know, you're gone.
ME
Shane?
1st Mar
Singapore Youth Olympic Games Organising Committee
分手都已過了那麼久 現在也有自已的生活
我不能像妳這樣 說分了就忘 我這樣是堅強
還是忘了愛的勉強 過去不想 全部隱藏
就試著遺忘
Seriously missing you badly
My Story
Thursday, September 14, 2006
22:48
Blogged by.. shane @ 22:48
PISSED~
SO PISSED OF!!!
bloodly hell..
work so hard just to get my event going..
and all i need now is the BUDGET!!
initially,
my budget was $1,600..
YOU said it was too HIGH..
fine..
i revised it to $1,200..
again..YOU said it was STILL TOO HIGH..
it's ok..
so i revised it again..
this time, with the collection of $20 per team..
my budget is $539++..
once i email you..
keeping my fingers cross..
YOU DISAPPOINT ME!!
YOU said that the director doesn't want us to collect any money..
what the!!!
YOU were the ONE asking me to collect money from the students..
i told your suggestions into ACTION!!
NOW??!!
YOU ARE TELLING ME TO REVISED MY BUDGET AGAIN?!
WHAT THE HELL YOU WANT?
IF YOU ARE SO NOT INTERESTED IN MY EVENT..
JUST TELL ME OFF..
NEED NOT MAKE ME WORK SO HARD!!
YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY TO REVISED AGAIN AND AGAIN?
SO WHAT IF YOU ARE HAVING YOUR IPP?
I'M HAVING MY ATTACHMENT TOO..
i'm so disappointed in YOU!!
i look up to YOU when i was an OGL..
now?
FORGET ABOUT IT BOY!!!
sighs..
i'm bee so paitent in waiting for your reply and stuff..
now..
you are telling me this..
how am i suppose to continue with my event?
i'm trying DAMN HARD to do it well..
though my team did help me..
but..
it's still NOT ENOUGH!!
i know my expectations are HIGH..
do bear with it alright?
in my mind..
i just want my event to run well..
that's all i ask for..
CANT THAT BE DONE?
sighs..
or rather should i said that i'm USELESS!!
i cant get a simple budget done!
i just cant get things right..
i'm just soO USELESS!!!
who can give me advice on what i should do next?
i'm totally lost..
lost in the world of the event preparation..
i know i should stand strong..
cause 28 people are depending on me on this event..
i cant let these 28 people down..
they are my classmates and friends..
feel like giving up..
but i know i WILL NEVER!!!
God..
help me!!
teach me what i should do to make it right again..
sighs..
sad..
very sad..
that's why..
i swam for 30 laps.though my back hurts a little..
did PT for baby..
at least can get my mind off track awhile..
but on my way home..
it goes back to square one AGAIN!!
THINK THINK THINK!!!
ARGH~~~
Will these make me feel better?
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com