"The words that left unspoken"
I could still recall, those memories of you,
The joy and all your laughter,
The love that we've been through.
and I still can't believe you're gone...
I don't want to remember,
The things we used to do,
I don't want to hear those songs,
All the things that reminds me of you.
I don't wanna feel the pain in my heart anymore!
Talking to myself, for reasons I can't find.
Finding out why everything went wrong.
I've been trying to hold.
the tears from falling down on my cheeks,
I just dunno if I could still go on.
I wanted you to stay,
The tears began to show,
You said you care for me,
But then you have to go
And now I know, you're gone.
ME
Shane?
1st Mar
Singapore Youth Olympic Games Organising Committee
分手都已過了那麼久 現在也有自已的生活
我不能像妳這樣 說分了就忘 我這樣是堅強
還是忘了愛的勉強 過去不想 全部隱藏
就試著遺忘
Seriously missing you badly
My Story
Thursday, August 31, 2006
21:44
Blogged by.. shane @ 21:44
sighs..
i'm soO so tired!
don't know what's wrong with me..
having been crying myself to sleep for the past two nights..
don't know why..
the first night,
was worried for baby..
cause she went to TTSH to get her hand done up..
while waiting for baby's msg,
she called..
but didn't really talked much..
but at that VERY moment..
i felt that i missed her alot..
den i broke down and cried myself to sleep..
the second night,
which is like yesterday..
i don't know why..
but hugged my tigger and the eyore she gave me and cried myself to sleep..
sometimes..
i just feel like a JERK!
cause i don't know what i really want.
i felt soO USELESS!
not knowing that i've been letting people down..
AGAIN AND AGAIN!
how STUPID i am!!
RUBBISH!!
as said:
SOME DAYS I FEEL LIKE SHIT!
SOME DAYS I WANNA QUIT!
and
SOME DAYS I FEEL LIKE ISOLATING MYSELF!!
ARGH~
well..
tml baby going to beijing le..
that's FAST!!
bet i'm gonna MISS her like hell la..
hahas..
OOPS!!
*shy shy
hahas..
that will be one whole week without baby..
ARGH~
i'm still worried about baby's HAND wor..
wondering how she gonna carry your stuff wor..
must take GOOD care of yourself wor..
mus ask your room-mate to take care of you wor..
sighs..
i know i very naggy..
cause i CARE..
who ask me to teng you so much..
(then you will always say: den don't teng me lor..)
i always don't know what to answer you..
cause i know i cant stop myselF from teng-ing you..
hahas..
such a NICE and WONDERFUL girl..
wondering if baby reached home le ma?
or still outside with mummy?
well..
got mummy take care can le..
den no need to worry so much..
hahas..
back to me..
i don't know..
DON'T KNOW what i want?
DON'T KNOW what to do?
LOST in myself AGAIN!!
just felt so DOWN..
just felt so EMPTY..
just CANT get my mind OFF things..
at times..
feel like just breakin down and to pour out my sorrows..
hoping to turn to someone..
but..
is there ANYONE around?
a SHOULDER to cry on?
physically and mentally TIRED!!
ARGH~~
garfield..
speedy recovery!!
i MISS you!
Will these make me feel better?
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com