"The words that left unspoken"
I could still recall, those memories of you,
The joy and all your laughter,
The love that we've been through.
and I still can't believe you're gone...
I don't want to remember,
The things we used to do,
I don't want to hear those songs,
All the things that reminds me of you.
I don't wanna feel the pain in my heart anymore!
Talking to myself, for reasons I can't find.
Finding out why everything went wrong.
I've been trying to hold.
the tears from falling down on my cheeks,
I just dunno if I could still go on.
I wanted you to stay,
The tears began to show,
You said you care for me,
But then you have to go
And now I know, you're gone.
ME
Shane?
1st Mar
Singapore Youth Olympic Games Organising Committee
分手都已過了那麼久 現在也有自已的生活
我不能像妳這樣 說分了就忘 我這樣是堅強
還是忘了愛的勉強 過去不想 全部隱藏
就試著遺忘
Seriously missing you badly
My Story
Thursday, August 17, 2006
13:51
Blogged by.. shane @ 13:51
SIGHS~
i always start a posting with a sigh..
that's me..maybe..
after all the stuff that had been HAPPENING to me,
it bounds back to square ONE again:
me, myself and i..
sometimes i just don't understand..
WHY?
WHY everytime i find someone whom i like..
we always END UP just being friends?
have i done anything WRONG to cause that to happen to me?
well..
i really don't know..
now..
it seems like LONELINESS is looking for a friend
it found me once and it has been around since then..
loneliness is waiting my door
so that it can just swift right in like nobody business..
emptiness simple just filled my heart AGAIN..
frankly speaking,
it has been a long LONG time since i felt so lonely and empty and lost..
days without a girlfriend beside me
i just feel so uncomfortable..
it's the PRESENCE that matter
OR
it's the HEART that matters now?
I DON'T KNOW!!
wanting so much to lOVE again..
but fear is in my eyes now!
wanting to love someone whom don't love me it's hard..
but..
wanting to love someone you cannot love,
it's harder..
simply..
soO nEaR, yEt soOoOOO fAR away..
since the day i fell for hongling..
i know my hearts' is no longer with sally le..
now that i'm really SINGLE AND AVAILABLE..
i guess i have fallen for one whom i can only see and admire - KAREN
i totally can understand what she is goin through now..
i have had been through that stage before...
sometimes..
wanting so BAD to confess..
but no GUTS..
afraid of rejection..
my heart aches to see her SUFFER in this 'no one could help' manner..
i wanted so badly to help..
but can i?
can i LIGHT up your life again?
can i be the LIGHT during your darkest hours?
can i hold you TIGHT to my heart and say 'i love you'?
these are the questions i have been PONDERING about..
after karen told me about her life..
her inner self..
which NO ONE really know!!
trying my best to give her what i can..
though both of us know that this kinda relationship will not last..
moreover..
her whole family disagree on it!
back to the question:
is it another flirting session?
OR
is it anther fling?
i wanted so BADLY to know...
but will i ever know?
tired and shagged..
did not have a good rest last night..
went to john's place to drink..
drank alot..
karen knocked out..
whereas i just accompanied her through the night..
that was when i really get to know her DEEP DEEP DOWN!!
good or bad?
well..
let time show it all out..
just too afraid to find out the answer myself..
~FEAR.REJECTION.LOST~
garfield..
i miss you..
hope i can help you!!
*hugs
Will these make me feel better?
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com