"The words that left unspoken"
I could still recall, those memories of you,
The joy and all your laughter,
The love that we've been through.
and I still can't believe you're gone...
I don't want to remember,
The things we used to do,
I don't want to hear those songs,
All the things that reminds me of you.
I don't wanna feel the pain in my heart anymore!
Talking to myself, for reasons I can't find.
Finding out why everything went wrong.
I've been trying to hold.
the tears from falling down on my cheeks,
I just dunno if I could still go on.
I wanted you to stay,
The tears began to show,
You said you care for me,
But then you have to go
And now I know, you're gone.
ME
Shane?
1st Mar
Singapore Youth Olympic Games Organising Committee
分手都已過了那麼久 現在也有自已的生活
我不能像妳這樣 說分了就忘 我這樣是堅強
還是忘了愛的勉強 過去不想 全部隱藏
就試著遺忘
Seriously missing you badly
My Story
Tuesday, August 22, 2006
00:54
Blogged by.. shane @ 00:54
SIGHS~
again..
but what to do?
feeling damn LOW lah!!!
wat the hell..
sighs..
baby HURT her finger during training on sunday wor..
den when i saw her finger today..
my heart sink la..
*OUCH~
that hurts man!!
my poor girl..
hope that her hand will recover fast..
cause this coming sunday got competition again wor..
yao jiayou k?
now about me..
soO wHAT about me now?!
sighs..
RUBBISH la..
what else..
i guess maybe what baby said today was right..
though i miss her..
but i'm just NOT used to it not HAVING her by my side..
and NOT that i really WANT her back to my side lor.
WHAT I REALLY WANT NOW?
I DON'T KNOW!!!
argh~
i cried again..
while i was on the line with her..
i simply feel so GUILTY la..
feel that i'm just another JERK!!!
A USELESS FREK!!
someone who cannot be trusted?
well..
i really don't know..
all i know is:
yes! i STILL miss her alot..
though i was hoping that she can just melt in my kisses again la..
but i guess..
it's all just a DREAM..
am i right?
should i just LET it go?
OR
should i really GIVE her another chance?
she keep telling me to forget her and stuff..
but how can i do that?
i CANT!!!
trying my best to BURY myself in my work and friends..
but in turn out..
OTHERWISE!!!
it's like..
the feeling of being left ALL alone is really very bad..
she told me to go look for a new one..
i CANT!!
I SIMPLY CANT DO THAT..
even if i found one..
i will not do anything about it..
cause all i know is:
baby CANNOT TOUCH!!
so what's the use of even TRYING?
i already knew the answer le..
just wanna remain as how we ARE right now..
soO SWEET..
sometimes..
i jus HOPE that she's mine..
but WILL she?
i don't know..
for the moment..
i just wanna SLACK..
i just wanna ISOLATE myself into the world of my own..
i just wanna be QUIET..
(hoping someone will lend me their shoulder)
ARGH~
feel like i could just BREAK DOWN anytime now..
feel so WEAK..
feel so EMPTY..
feel so LOST..
who can tell me what am i suppose to do?
to get out of this RUBBISH??
WHO?
NO ONE!!!!
*sob sob..
as i'm sitting here, blogging..
my mind's BLANK!!
suddenly feel that i'm the lost SOUL..
trying to find the right body to get into..
sighs..
baby..
guess you must be asleep by now le..
hope your hand will get better when you wake up..
sighs..
how i wish you are beside me now..
*DREAMING!!
ha..
sighs..
nites..
sweet dreams..
sleep tite..
*hugs..
Will these make me feel better?
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com