"The words that left unspoken"
I could still recall, those memories of you,
The joy and all your laughter,
The love that we've been through.
and I still can't believe you're gone...
I don't want to remember,
The things we used to do,
I don't want to hear those songs,
All the things that reminds me of you.
I don't wanna feel the pain in my heart anymore!
Talking to myself, for reasons I can't find.
Finding out why everything went wrong.
I've been trying to hold.
the tears from falling down on my cheeks,
I just dunno if I could still go on.
I wanted you to stay,
The tears began to show,
You said you care for me,
But then you have to go
And now I know, you're gone.
ME
Shane?
1st Mar
Singapore Youth Olympic Games Organising Committee
分手都已過了那麼久 現在也有自已的生活
我不能像妳這樣 說分了就忘 我這樣是堅強
還是忘了愛的勉強 過去不想 全部隱藏
就試著遺忘
Seriously missing you badly
My Story
Friday, August 18, 2006
18:05
Blogged by.. shane @ 18:05
SIGH~
what a day today..
BORING!!
thought lesson was cancelled..
cause teacher was late..
but ended up..
we still went for class..
to our surprise,
the lesson was soO FUN la..
hahas..
the tutor is a JOKER la..
joke joke joke...
hahas..
RUBBISH!!!
after lesson..
though baby will follow me to meet mummy wor..
den she was TOO tired to follow me..
SADDED!!
hahas..
jk..
that's why she decided to go back home and rest..
xin ku le wor..
must be waiting for apple till quite late yesterday ba..
silly YOU..
went to jack's place to eat..
bought my FOX jeans..
WOOH~
happy wor..
hahas..
den orderED my adidas SB..
guess baby must be ENJOYING herself with apple now..
hahas..
though i abit sad la..
cause all the while baby have been accompanying me ma.
den oso abit guilty..
cause like because of me,
baby like seldom TALK to apple le.
today wil be a very BORING night for me..
cause baby will be out till LATE night i guess..
she goin for BBq wor..
must EAT full full and ENJOY yourself k?
but don't go back too late wor..
tomorrow gonna WORK!
so good..
can go work..
(I WANNA WORK!!)
hahas..
first time BLOGGING at mummy's place..
hope tonight can talk to baby..
will baby message me?
hahas..
hope so..
k la..
bro wanna USE the com to PLAY game le..
GARFIELD..
*miss you..
hugs..
smile more k?
Will these make me feel better?
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com