"The words that left unspoken"
I could still recall, those memories of you,
The joy and all your laughter,
The love that we've been through.
and I still can't believe you're gone...
I don't want to remember,
The things we used to do,
I don't want to hear those songs,
All the things that reminds me of you.
I don't wanna feel the pain in my heart anymore!
Talking to myself, for reasons I can't find.
Finding out why everything went wrong.
I've been trying to hold.
the tears from falling down on my cheeks,
I just dunno if I could still go on.
I wanted you to stay,
The tears began to show,
You said you care for me,
But then you have to go
And now I know, you're gone.
ME
Shane?
1st Mar
Singapore Youth Olympic Games Organising Committee
分手都已過了那麼久 現在也有自已的生活
我不能像妳這樣 說分了就忘 我這樣是堅強
還是忘了愛的勉強 過去不想 全部隱藏
就試著遺忘
Seriously missing you badly
My Story
Tuesday, August 29, 2006
20:47
Blogged by.. shane @ 20:47
AH~
it has been about a week since i blogged..
for the past one week..
i have been rushing projects and MORE projects..
ARGH~
stressed..
well...
so what now right?
ha..
went for a SWIM today..
but before that..
i was pissed..
cus aud said wanna meet..
den ended up overslept..
so it's alright..
den she was too concerned about her MMD project..
so dragged until 5 plus den go swim..
den i SIANZ HALF le lor..
sighs..
den SUDDENLY..
i feel so LOST among my friends..
i don't know why..
but at that SPUR moment..
i feel so sOO LOST!!
sighs~
anyway..
den i swim for 18 laps..
which is like 900m..
cool!
hahas..
den now sOo tired lo..
it has been a long time since i do that lor..
like 2 months?
OMG!!
that's bad..
as for my baby..
my POOR BABY!!
she hurt her hand so badly..
it hurts me too to see her hand like that..
cant do much..
*sorry baby..for not able to help ya much..
sighs..
hope baby's hand will get better by each day lor..
baby going beijing le..
so fast..
another THREE(3) more days!!
AH~
guess gonna miss her lots??
HA~
but what to do?
baby go there must really enjoy yourself k?
will be waiting for ya at the airport when you come back lor..
ha..
(abit stupid of me right?)
some days..i FEEL LIKE SHIT!
some days..I WANNA QUIT..
and be alone for a moment..
and right now..
I REALLY FEEL LIKE SHIT!!
have been keeping everything to myself..
so afraid to speak..
so afraid to face the world..
having the feeling of like :
i'm lost in a crowded place..
so lost that every direction i turned to..
i ONLY see unfamilar faces...
scary and feel like BREAKing down..
breaking down and CRY is what i know now..
trying HARD not to think about the unhappy stuff..
but i CANT!!
MY MIND JUST CANT STOP THINKING OF ALL THE RUBBISH I'VE BEEN THROUGH!!!
DARN!!
GOD DAMN IT!!
sighs..
baby..
MUST take care of yourself wor..
especially your HAND wor..
and also when you're in beijing..
didn't dare tell yOU:
i'm really very worried for ya..
and i feel kinda guilty..
cause i couldn't HELP much..
but to see you suffer in pain..
SORRY BABY..
JIAYOU k?
your hand WILL recover in no time..
so at the mean time..
just enjoy and DON'T overstress your hand..
baby..
*hugs..
smile more k?
i love to see your SMILE!!
Will these make me feel better?
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com